(Please note this page is in development)
Please scroll down for our Tool Kit
In the meantime…you can download this guide
Please have a look at some tools we have listed just below to help you with your endeavor. The organizers toolkit (just below) has many useful items to help you organize your concert.
Our Tool Kit
Online Event/Ticketing Software Open up a Paypal account and you are ready to go!
1. Eventbrite FREE for free eventsWith Eventbrite, organizers can create a customizable event page; spread the word with social media; collect money; and gain visibility into attendees and sales. Please note: there is a learning curve to familiarize oneself with the platform Features:
PayPal and Google Checkout: Charges: 2.5% of ticket value + $0.99 per ticket Credit Card Processing: 3% per transaction
- All major credit cards accepted
- Receive funds via direct deposit or mailed check
2. Guestlist FREE for Charity and Non-Profits and FREE for free events
- Share the event page with potential attendees or embed ticket sales into your own website
- Accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex
- Print out your tickets in PDF format
- 2% fees for ticket sales
- Secure access via SSL
3. Amiando FREE for free eventsFeatures
- 0.99 per attendee + 5.9% of the attendance fee
- More than 15 currencies supported
or print out some basic tickets using www.freeticketprinting.com Note: You must use Internet Explorer, very basic tickets,there is a small learning curve. Be sure to use a heavier paper!
can be useful to create a landing page or a simple poster that can be downloaded in pdf, or word
Sending Out a Press release
Press Release Sample (MSWord)
Create a Poster