Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Asad Ali Khan (1937-2011) REST IN PEACE!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 23, 2017
- Weaving magic with the veena - Deccan Chronicle November 20, 2017
- 'Nadalahari' features instrumentalists celebrating Chennai for ... - The Hindu November 23, 2017
- Pt Vishwa Mohan Bhatt: Classical music brings out human values in listeners all around world - Connected to India (press release) November 15, 2017
- Seventh Grade Student Neil Nayyar Sets Record for Playing 44 Instruments - India West November 22, 2017
- Land allotted for music varsity at Dharmapura encroached upon - Times of India November 22, 2017
- Lorraine C.
- Taimur Khan
Author Archives: uttaras
The decreasing graph of its popularity is like a tragedy where every character makes an inconspicuous exit after a long powerful presence. Thanks to a few alert conservationists and scholars, several ancestral variants of the veena still rest as museum … Continue reading
The first and obvious thing you will notice when you enter Raju’s shop are the Veenas – and lots of them, of all varieties. Ofcourse, you’ll also notice Raju himself – a bespectacled, middle aged man with a moustache working … Continue reading
Date: December 14,2012 Time: 06:30 pm Venue: C. D. Deshmukh Auditorium Event Title: A Mehfil with Ustad Baha-ud-din Mohiuddin Dagar Description: Indian Classical Music and Dance Mehfils A Mehfil with Ustad Baha-ud-din Mohiuddin Dagar (Rudra Veena) Accompanied by Pt. Dalchand … Continue reading
Uttara Shahani spoke to Radhika Budhkar for theveena.net (@uttaras and @TheMusicofIndia). Some of the questions posed to Dr Budhkar were from twitterati. Thanks to @zenmotherhood, @tablamontreal, @goodbells, @mattamayura, @taimur_org and @TheMusicofIndia. Picture Credits: Dr Radhika Umdekar Budhkar Clips of Dr … Continue reading